- Listening and speaking
- Reading and writing
- Integrated listening, speaking, reading, writing, and thinking in Mandarin
- Simple and/or Traditional Chinese Characters
Reasons for learning:
- Your personal Professional Translator at events - Converences, Meetings, Special Events
- Document translation - Chinese to English and English to Chinese
- Personal interest / hobby
- Mental stimulation to maintain acumen
- Children education
- Better grades in school
- Business growth strategy
- Better business relationships
Understanding over Memorization:
- Children from toddlers to age 12 - In-home or classroom venue
- Adolescents - In-home, classroom, or Skype venue
- Adults - classroom, Skype, or professional venue
- Internationals - by Skype anywhere in the world
- Corporate: Senior Management / Workforce - Local-in-person, or by Skype
An instructor with a friendly smile:
- New mouth-sound movements
- Conversation tones vs. written tones
- Chinese pronunciation of the English letters
- Contexual and associative learning
- See the picture behind the character
Convenient technology and location:
- For a fun and relaxed learning experience
- Broad experience teaching children
- Extensive experience teaching adult multi-national
- Educated language instructor
- Face-to-face locally
- By Skype in your own home
By Skype to anywhere in the world:
I have much experience teaching adults and older adolescents through Skype
all over the world.
But I close my eyes when I laugh!
By classroom instruction or at Power Events:
Bachelor's degree and Master's degree
My teaching experience includes University English in China;
surrounding me are some of my students!
Do you need a Translator at Power Events?
I can dress up for any occasion - let me be your
personal Professional Translator.
That's the Beijing Language University where I achieved my Bachelor's Degree.
This November I finish my Masters Degree in Translation and Interpreting,
MacQuarrie University, Sydney, Australia.
Sydney, Australia is wonderful!
Life's a zoo, and a beach!